Blue Way is a company founded in 2014 that has its operational base at the Marina di Olbia Yachting Services, the modern marina located south of the city. With Blue Way it is possible to book boat trips to discover the natural beauty offered by the Gulf of Olbia and the Marine Protected Area of Tavolara-Punta Coda Cavallo, on board comfortable RIB guided by qualified skippers. We also deal with recreational diving activities thanks to the collaboration with an important diving center in the area, and scientific activities to monitor the coastal marine environment.
WHAT DO WE DO
- Half-daytour of the Tavolara Marine Protected Area
- Half-daytour to Figarolo-Capo Figari with dolphin watching
- Customexcursion by RIB boat
- Scubadiving and scuba diving courses (in collaboration with Tavolara Diving)
- Freediving excursions and freedivinglessons
- Nauticalsupport to activities and sporting events
- Scientific monitoring activities in the coastal marine environment
GIOVANNI MARIA PITZIANTI (GIAN MARIO)
Marine biologist and diving instructor, a great lover of the sea in all its forms, for over 20 years he has been working in the field of recreational diving and conservation of the coastal marine environment.